108a Albany Street,
Point Frederick, NSW
SOLD by Brendon Cooke & Amelia McMahonThis private, spacious home set high on the sought after Albany Street encompassing both East and West views of Brisbane Water is perfect for a large, extended family and can easily accommodate guests. Altogether with six spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and three living areas there is plenty of separate spaces for every family member.
Move in and enjoy this exceptionally well built home surrounded by everything the exclusive Point Frederick and East Gosford has to offer. Walk to the local public and private schools, Marina, Sailing Club, Coast Bar and fantastic restaurants that are popping up through Gosford and only within one hour from Sydney.
Situated on an extensive 1094 square metre block with dual street access into Crawford Street and an easy walk down to the waterfront and Sailing club. Don’t delay to secure your piece of real estate in the prestigious Point Fredrick.
Lower level consists of:
• Generous games room or living room opening out onto the private salt water in-ground pool with cabana.
• Two generous bedrooms
• Ample sized double garage with workshop and three car car port.
• Outdoor al-fresco entertaining area encompassing the expansive landscaped lawns and gardens.
Upper level consists of:
• Easterly facing open plan living and dining area
• Functional kitchen with walk in pantry
• Spacious bedrooms and a master bedroom with separate parents retreat or guest accommodation
• Large undercover deck overlooking Brisbane Water.
• Patio area overlooking pool and gardens
• Laundry shoot
• Split-system air conditioning
• Polished hardwood floors
• NBN connected
• Established gardens
• Extra carport with drive-through access to backyard
• Privately situated above street level on huge block