House for sale
109 Bynya Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
5 3 4
Auction 11th December - If Not Sold Prior
Breathtaking Northern Panorama | Contemporary MasterpieceEnjoying iconic Palm Beach views spanning Pittwater, Barrenjoey, Palm Beach, up to the Central Coast and across the horizon, this residence sits comfortably in its blue-chip location within one of Sydney's most prestigious beachside suburbs.
Boasting a very generous floorplan and rooms of sizeable proportions, this home offers true flexibility of use and versatile options for a family now and well into the future. Indeed perfect for one large family, rarely will you find a residence where there are easy opportunities for intergenerational living with comfortable accommodation for parents, children, grandparents and guests alike.
- Perfect level entry to two separate floors – directly from the double carport to the top floor, or from the double garage to the middle floor
- Two huge sun-soaked part covered northern balconies to take in the panorama
- Lovely mature gardens and manicured terraced lawns
- Floor to ceiling glass invites the view right into the main living and dining room upstairs
- Marble benchtops and stainless steel 900mm Falcon Pro cooking in the sunlit kitchen, with large oven, separate grill, second oven/warmer and gas hobs
- Double bedroom, ensuite, separate powder room, laundry, office/study and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning on this first level
- Downstairs, on the middle floor, the indulgent master suite has direct access to the terrace, with marble spa en-suite and dressing room
- A further three generous bedrooms on this floor, two accessing the terrace to the views, plus a large main bathroom
- Importantly, there's a spacious designated living area for this floor
- Definite opportunities to increase the floorplan even further with a fantastic, expansive and undercapitalised teen retreat on the lower ground floor. Already offering its own private entry and bathroom facilities, this could potentially be a self-contained studio apartment - just make sure you keep you eye on the incredible wine cellar! Fortunately, whilst capable of housing seemingly endless bottles, it also has a lock....
- Further potential to possibly build a pool into the grounds, complementing the house and the gardens with an added aesthetic.
Last updated: 03:30PM on Nov 12th 2019