House for sale
1095 Eden Road,
5 4 6
A Breathtaking Opportunity for the Fortunate FewOne of the most stunning properties on the South Coast of Western Australia.
Total Area: 86.398HA (213.4 Acres) and includes three houses.
Tree Tops - The Main Homestead:
- The house has been designed to function as a one bedroom single level home when the rest of the rooms are not required. It then easily opens up to accommodate large gatherings of family and friends.
- A total of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 lounges, dining room, huge billiard room, spacious study, wine cellar
- Blackbutt timber parquetry flooring in living areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Very high ceilings throughout
- Triple garage plus additional parking in adjacent general purpose shed & workshop
- North facing entertainment deck of 110+sqm
- Solar heated swimming pool
A premium quality built, spacious three level home with timeless European style incorporating rendered walls, limestone and timber. The mottled terracotta tile roof is a work of art in itself. The heated swimming pool adjacent to the alfresco BBQ area is sunk into the timber decking.
Positioned on the northern edge of a high coastal plateau it has a year round sunny northerly aspect. The result is that every room in the house enjoys one of the most stunning views on the South Coast, taking in the farm, the tops of the Karri forest, the sweeping arc of Wilson Inlet and out to the mountains of Denmark, Mount Barker and Albany.
The paddocks are immaculately groomed with well-established pasture ideal for horses, cows or any other stock you have in mind. Every paddock has an excellent water supply and the fences are all in first class condition. There is an extensive network of freshwater dams as you will see in the aerial images.
- Approx. 30 HA (74 Acres) of paddocks with excellent fencing, gates, water troughs and 7 fresh water lakes
- Absolute north facing water frontage
- Direct jetty access into the 48 square kilometres of Wilson Inlet for your boating enjoyment
- Full sized tennis court
- Horse stables and tack room
- Cattle yards
- A stunning botanical garden with 4 freshwater lakes which has been cultivated and nurtured over the last 20 years. This garden is a private oasis and was established by the current owners well before they built the house. It features a spectacular array of trees both native and exotic. Beautiful lakes. Rolling green lawns. An island with its own gazebo. Secluded picnic spots, arching bridges and a waterfall.
- A second large general purpose farm shed by the paddocks
- Additional workers accommodation is incorporated into the shed
- Easy access to the ocean and some of the best beaches on the South Coast - Anvil Beach, Cosy Corner, Ocean Beach, etc.
The other two houses:
- A modern second house adjacent to the main homestead offering 2 bed 1 bath, lounge, dining and kitchen. This is used as the caretaker's house and enjoys the same panoramic views.
- A freshly renovated double brick, 3 bedroom house down on the inlet waterfront (current farm manager's residence)
The average lot size on the Nullaki Peninsula is 40HA with a minimum of 30HA. Due to the size of lot 235 there is some possibility for it to be subdivided in the future, subject to planning approvals and a number of conditions being met. That said, the current owners have always felt that the property works best in its current full format.
The existing team of excellent farm managers and caretakers are very experienced in running this property and very happy to stay on. They make taking over its ownership extremely easy and enable you to come and go as you please knowing everything is taken care of and looked after in your absence.
This property works very well as either a primary residence or as a premium holiday escape on the South Coast. It has taken many years and a very significant investment of capital to create. Selling now for far below its replacement cost, let alone consideration for the vision, time and effort, it is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Inspections are welcome by appointment - I am based in Albany and can organise viewings for genuine enquiries. Please email or call Rob Mason on 0411 615 806
Further information on the Nullaki Peninsula at http://www.nullaki.com.au/
Last updated: 11:48AM on Sep 21st 2017