109B Carpenter Street,
Modern Entry-Level Excellence in Privileged PositionSuperbly set on a deep parcel of land, this effortlessly elegant 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home reveals a considered combination of shared and private spaces over two levels of luxury. Perfectly positioned moments from Bay Street in one of Brighton’s high-growth zones, this property has been designed to maximise space, capture natural light and encourage indoor/outdoor entertaining opportunities.
Upon entry, discover a wonderful sense of space with curved ceilings and a substantial skylight overhead. Enjoy formal lounge and dining complemented by an immediately inviting gas open fireplace. This sunlit and spacious area has a distinctive warmth that will work equally well for entertaining or disappearing for some quiet time.
A large bedroom with built-in robes is set on the ground-floor before the home opens up under soaring ceilings to reveal the roomy comforts of open-plan living and dining. Adjacent to this welcoming space, a deluxe Bosch kitchen will delight home chefs with everything at your fingertips.
Step outside to a private, large rear manicured garden, also offering entry from the property’s two-car garage. In this outdoor oasis, entertaining will become second nature at all times of the day and year.
Head upstairs to the two remaining bedrooms, serviced by a sparkling bathroom featuring a large bath and separate shower. The main bedroom boasts a handy en suite and a generously sized balcony capturing northern light, perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast.
Additional features include a ground-floor powder room, large laundry, gated entry, ducted heating, split-system heating and cooling, plush carpets and stylish timber flooring.
Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the Brighton property market with certainty. Conveniently located so close to North Brighton Station and between the vibrancy of Bay and Church Streets, inspect today!
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR, main with en suite and spacious sunlit balcony
* Exquisite formal lounge and dining
* High-ceilinged, roomy open-plan living and dining area
* Sparkling kitchen with Bosch appliances, island bench and tiled splashback
* Powder room and laundry
* Centrally located bathroom with large bath and separate shower
* Sun-drenched, paved courtyard alongside established, manicured garden and easy-care lawn
* Lock-up garage for 2 cars featuring rear access plus additional driveway parking
* Secure gated entry
* Ducted heating, gas open fireplace and split-system heating and cooling
* Moments from restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping, transport, local beach
Property Code: 875