House for sale
10A Clive Street,
4 3 2
SPACIOUS MODERN HOME - PRIME BICTON POSITIONView by appointment
Looking for a fabulously spacious family home, without the burden of garden maintenance? This top quality property over-achieves on every front - size and style; location and lifestyle. It's on one of Bicton's best streets, moments from the river, Point Walter Reserve, golf and tennis clubs, Bicton Baths and Quarantine Park.
Enjoy superb resort-style living and entertaining across 2 levels. The palatial floor plan consists of more than 400sqm of living space - every centimetre of it thoughtfully planned to accommodate a family harmoniously.
The home features extra-large bedrooms, multiple living areas, two study zones, a beautiful modern kitchen, substantial built-in storage, large double garage (enough room to fit 2 x SUVs), and more.
Reminiscent of an upmarket hotel, these alfresco zones are generously oversized - providing ample space for both living and dining settings, in addition to poolside sun lounges. You will love the swimming pool, which is solar heated and saltwater. No need to escape on holiday - you'll be happy to relax right here!
Bi-fold doors allow for a beautiful flow between the indoor and outdoor zones. Upstairs, an additional space for living and entertaining is complete with a large kitchenette, and a balcony. The luxurious views across the swimming pool make this a perfect spot for sunset drinks.
Also on the upper level, you'll find the indulgent master suite (featuring a spa ensuite and huge walk-in robe), two children's bedrooms, and the second study. The fourth bedroom (semi-ensuite) is downstairs.
High quality fixtures and fittings include WA Blackbutt timber floorboards, new plush pile carpeting, a gas hot water system, reverse cycle zoned air conditioning and much more.
This home will exceed your expectations - it must be seen to be fully appreciated!
- Resort-style living & entertaining zones on 2 levels
- Solar heated, saltwater swimming pool
- More than 400sqm of living space (palatial proportions!)
- Upstairs living zone with kitchenette
- Sunset balcony overlooking the pool
- Spa ensuite & huge walk-in robe to master
- Extra-large bedrooms with big built-in robes
- Study zones on each level
- Large double garage that fits 2 x SUVs
- Ultra-low maintenance 506sqm block
- Located on one of Bicton's best streets
- Moments to the river, Bicton Baths & Point Walter
- within walking to Santa Maria,
Bicton, Attadale Primary & Mel Maria
- On bus pick up route for multiple private schools
Last updated: 02:10PM on Dec 14th 2017