House for sale
10a Davilak Crescent,
4 2 2
Designer Family HavenThoughtfully designed with family and entertaining in mind, this beautifully crafted home provides the perfect blend of modern living, family comfort and free-flowing style, and is ideally located within the desirable McDougall Precinct, close to great schools, within easy access of the city and just a short stroll to picturesque McDougall Lake. With light-filled north facing main living spaces, delightful outdoor entertaining areas, and quality finishes throughout, this is the perfect place to settle in and create a lifetime of family memories.
The huge main living and entertaining zone encompasses a stunning kitchen, dining area and spacious family living, flowing through triple-stacking sliding doors to the cedar-lined alfresco living area, creating an alluring indoor/outdoor connection. With a northerly outlook over the spacious backyard and cabana, this is the perfect place to watch the kids play, or entertain friends and family.
The separate lounge/media room is the perfect retreat to relax and enjoy your favourite movie, or an ideal play room for little ones, while the large home office provides a quiet sanctuary to work or study in peace.
Upstairs, the master suite enjoys its own private balcony, a full wall of fitted mirrored robes and a large ensuite, while the three large minor bedrooms a have fitted built in robes. A large family bathroom with a bath and double vanities, a separate WC, and a downstairs powder room complete the picture.
- Magnificent kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar, Caesarstone tops, AEG and Electrolux appliances, soft-close cabinetry and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Spacious backyard with lush reticulated gardens, plenty of room for a pool
- Cabana with louvered Vergola' roof and timber decking, perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning, perimeter alarm system, FTTP NBN connection
- Double vanities, stone tops and soft-close cabinetry to both bathrooms
- Plenty of internal storage on both levels, big walk-in linen closet to laundry
- Double garage with internal entry, remote controlled door, store room
- Set on a prime 455sqm block in a quiet street opposite a delightful reserve
- McDougall Lake Reserve 160m
- Freeway entrance 900m
- Canning Bridge Train Station 1.2km
- Waterford Plaza shopping and restaurant precinct 2.2km
- Manning Primary School 700m, St Pius X Catholic Primary School 900m
- Como Secondary College 900m, Penrhos Ladies College 1.8km
- Aquinas College 2km, Wesley College 4.5km
Price: From $1,100,000
Contact: Nik Jones 0417913966 / Giuli Zirino 0417 970 588
More Info: Full information pack available by email upon request
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 21st 2017