House for sale
11 Barrow Crescent,
North Coogee, WA
4 2 2
A CLASS OF ITS OWNAuction On Site - Saturday 4th August @ 1:00Pm (unless sold prior)
What better place to call home?
A beach-side location perfectly positioned between the magnificent old-world charm of Fremantle and the multi-award winning coastal development of Port Coogee; boasting shops, restaurants, cafes, boardwalks and world-class marina.
Let yourself be enchanted by this simply stunning, luxurious and spacious home offering a stylish haven, practically designed to tick all the boxes for flexible family living. This modern double storey residence epitomises a relaxed elegance with generous proportions throughout.
From the minute you set foot through the front door you are sure to be impressed, greeted by a deluxe and spacious ambience - easy living with designer style, a home that incorporates fantastic indoor and outdoor living spaces and a functional, family-friendly floor plan.
Think up market, cosmopolitan lifestyle with easy access to Fremantle & the beach. Who could ask for more?
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Double entrance door and spacious light filled entrance hallway with shoppers entry from garage
- State of the art kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, Smeg oven, 5 burner gas stove top, range hood & Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast bar & abundance of storage space
- Open plan lounge and dining both running onto under cover alfresco for a seamless integration of indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Extra-large floor tiles throughout entrance hall, kitchen, living and dining rooms
- Spacious master suite with large walk in robe, luxurious ensuite with spa bath, double vanity with stone bench top & over-sized shower
- Downstairs powder room perfect for guests
- Large laundry with sliding door access to exterior drying court
- 3 additional large bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes
- 2nd bathroom with separate vanity/powder room, separate WC and separate bath/shower room ideal for families with teenage children or long-term visitors
- Expansive upstairs living area with balcony to enjoy the sunset views
- Study nook with built in desk
- Quality red cedar timber lined windows
- Abundance of storage space throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- High quality 2010 Jaxon Built home
- 370sqm block
Auction On Site - Saturday 4th August @ 1:00pm (unless sold prior)
Deposit - $25,000 payable upon fall of the hammer (bank cheque or EFT available)
Settlement - 30 days
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Last updated: 04:39PM on Jul 17th 2018