House for sale
11 Bertana Crescent,
4 2 2
To be sold on or before October 7, Guide
Make A Splash This Spring! Sunny Aspect - Single Level - Bordering Mona ValeSet in a peaceful and convenient location yet neighbouring popular Mona Vale with its vibrant village lifestyle is this north east facing, low maintenance family retreat.
Your very own solar heated, inground pool will provide endless hours of entertainment all year round for the kids.
Perfect for an active family who enjoy being close to all the wonderful attributes that the beautiful Northern Beaches has to offer - a choice of surfing beaches, golf courses and the yachting paradise of Pittwater.
* Single level, easy living design suitable for families of all ages
* Would also suit older couples who like to entertain and have room for their grandchildren
* Large lounge with a beautiful open fireplace opens to a verandah bringing the outside in
* The oversized alfresco entertaining deck is ideal for family dinners and larger parties
* Only a 1.3km walk to Mona Vale Public School (it is possible for residents of Bertana Crescent to apply - please call the school for further information)
* Enjoying a sunny aspect, the alfresco deck captures all day sun and is as equally inviting in the evenings as you enjoy the sunsets
* Versatile accommodation offers flexibility
* The home is currently configured as 4 bedrooms and a very spacious home office (5th bedroom)
* The master bedroom is on a private wing and has an ensuite and walk through robes
* Recently renovated main bathroom with a large oversized soaking tub and shower. A separate wc conveniently adjoins
* Open plan kitchen fitted with a Smeg double oven, Blanco electric cooktop, dual sink and dishwasher, that flows to the dining and informal living area
* Additional features include polished timber flooring, high ceilings and exposed brick that create character and warmth
* Sparkling solar heated, salt water chlorinated inground pebblecrete swimming pool plus gas heated spa
* The laundry has access to the garden and pool area (no wet feet running through the home after enjoying the pool and outdoor shower)
* Private games deck currently used for table tennis, darts and an outdoor home gym
* Parking is by way of a double garage with automatic door
* There is also lots of on street parking for family, guests and even your boat or trailer
* Huge under house storage that could offer potential for further opportunities
* Enjoy the delightful leafy views across the district to national parkland and the Bahai Temple that looks magical lit up at night
Positioned on approximately 708sqm of low maintenance, established landscaped grounds that have a relaxed tropical feel; your weekends will be spent at a choice of beaches and cafes instead of forever working on the gardens and lawns.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Mona Vale by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Last updated: 11:17AM on Sep 20th 2018