House for sale
11 Bertana Crescent,
5 2 2
Guide $1,650,000 to $1,750,000
Sunny, Single Level Family Home - Convenient Location - Perfect EntertainerSet in a peaceful and convenient location bordering Mona Vale this north east facing, low maintenance family retreat will tick a lot of the wants on your wish list. It is perfect for an active family who enjoy being close to all the wonderful attributes that the beautiful Northern Beaches has to offer.
* Sought after single level, easy living design suitable for families of all ages and even older couples who like to entertain and still have room for their grandchildren
* Large lounge with a beautiful open fireplace opens to the oversized alfresco entertaining deck that is ideal for family dinners and larger events and parties.
* Enjoying a sunny north westerly aspect, the alfresco deck captures all day sun and is as equally inviting in the evenings as you enjoy the sunsets
* The versatile accommodation offers flexibility. It is currently configured as 4 bedrooms and a very spacious home office (5th bedroom). The master bedroom is on a private wing and has an ensuite and walk through built in robes
* Recently renovated main bathroom with a large oversized soaking tub and separate shower. A separate wc conveniently adjoins
* Open plan kitchen fitted with a Smeg double oven, Blanco electric cooktop, dual sink and dishwasher, that flows to the dining and informal living area
* Additional features include polished timber flooring, high ceilings and exposed brick that create character and warmth
* Sparkling solar heated, salt water chlorinated inground pebblecrete swimming pool plus gas heated spa
* The laundry has access to the garden and pool area (no wet feet running through the home after enjoying the pool and outdoor shower)
* Private games deck currently used for table tennis, darts and an outdoor home gym
* Parking is by way of a double garage with automatic door. There is also lots of on street parking for family, guests and even your boat or trailer
* Huge under house storage that could offer potential for further opportunities
* Enjoy the delightful leafy views across the district to national parkland and the Bahai Temple that looks magical lit up at night
Positioned on approximately 708sqm of low maintenance, established landscaped grounds that have a relaxed tropical feel; your weekends will be spent at a choice of beaches, cafes or golf courses instead of forever working on the gardens and lawns. More than just a house - this is a home...
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Mona Vale by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Last updated: 08:53AM on Jul 23rd 2018