House for sale
11 Bombala Terrace,
8 4 2
Offers over $1,295,000
THE WOW FACTOR!Positioned in the very heart of Caloundra lies this stunning dual occupancy home simply perfect for two families. Exquisitely designed with two levels of luxurious living and a large balcony with spectacular views, this lovely home certainly has the Wow Factor and will surely be the beginning of a luxurious coastal lifestyle.
Return every day from the pressures of a busy fast-paced work-school-sports lifestyle to deluxe comfort and tranquillity.
Refurbishment has enhanced the clever design that makes the most of its private and sprawling setting. The open place living on both levels is bright and airy with natural light creating a homely and inviting atmosphere, all in ultimate luxury. With ducted air-conditioning right throughout the house, soaring ceilings and the finest of fittings, the kitchen, living and dining area all integrate to create a unique yet flowing floor plan on both levels.
TOP LEVEL features:
- Four generous size bedrooms. The glamorous master bedroom features a lavish ensuite complete with deep bath, a Hollywood style built-in wardrobe and relaxing views of lush greenery from large glass windows
- Living and dining areas merge seamlessly onto balcony, designed especially for the magnificent views
- The sophisticated open plan kitchen has been creatively planned with form and function in mind. Just stunning with white bi-fold windows opening on to BBQ and wine bar fridge. Finished with sleek appliances, dishwasher and stove also brand new, expansive stone benches and a large walk-in pantry.
- Impressive spacious balcony overlooking Pumicestone Passage, the Caloundra City skyline and the unique Glasshouse Mountains provides plenty of room for outdoor lounge and dining table.
LOWER LEVEL features:
- Four spacious bedrooms with brand new lush carpets. Main bedroom features a luxurious ensuite complete with walk-in wardrobe recently renovated
- Dining room and family living are an expression of fine design opening onto the terrace and the sparkling in-ground pool
- Laundry is spacious offering plenty of room for storage
- Contemporary kitchen is stunning with brand new top of the range stove and dishwasher
- Built-in barbecue and outdoor kitchen makes the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends or just unwinding while enjoying the private surrounds.
ADDITIONAL features at a glance:
â¢ Land Size: 607m2 - House space 404m2
â¢ Ducted air-conditioning throughout
â¢ Built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
â¢ Separate office in main bedroom on top Level
â¢ In-ground pool with outdoor kitchen and room for trampoline and cubby house.
â¢ Undercover entertainment area overlooking pool
â¢ Remote controlled 2-door lock-up garage with room for 2 more cars within security gates
â¢ Fully secured with electric front gate and ''Back to Base" home security system
â¢ 5kw solar panel system
â¢ Recent Rental Appraisal of $1,200 per week
â¢ Will be enticing to coast visitors for Holiday Rental
â¢ Perfect for two families to live comfortably
This exciting home will provide its new owners a dream coastal lifestyle offering the best of all worlds - walk to Bulcock and Kings Beach, trendy cafes, award winning restaurants, cool bars and boutiques. You will totally appreciate this spectacular home with uninterrupted never to be built out views of the Pumicestone Passage, the Caloundra City skyline and the unique Glasshouse Mountains
Fall in love with this captivating sanctuary that can only be truly appreciated upon inspection! You will have to see it to believe it!
Last updated: 05:55AM on Jul 19th 2017