11 Bridge Street,
Sensational Family Living in Spacious StyleSuperbly set on an impressive parcel of land (approx.731sqm), this picture-perfect, English-style family home represents the very best of easy Bayside living, featuring up to 4 bedrooms.
An eye-catching presence at street level, take advantage of a welcoming entranceway leading to a room currently being used as a study that could work well as a fourth bedroom. Adjacent to this space, formal lounge and dining rooms are both substantial in scope with the lounge playing host to a stylish, sandstone-framed open fireplace.
The north-facing, open-plan living and dining area invites glorious natural light inside, while a modern stone-topped kitchen has everything at your fingertips with ample storage space. An entertainers’ wet feature bar and handy downstairs powder room add even more value. Relaxed in nature, the entirety of this central area is the perfect location for social gatherings.
Cleverly zoned and character-filled, step outside and enjoy a number of privately set, purpose-built areas, designed to entertain on a grand scale. Underpinned by a workable and deep north-facing block, enjoy an instantly inviting heated swimming pool, handy sauna and a paved al fresco terrace under a vine-draped gazebo featuring a built-in brick BBQ. With nothing left to chance, entertaining will become second nature, always in complete privacy.
Head upstairs to 3 bedrooms, all framed around a central bathroom. The main bedroom offers a decadent spa bath, convenient en suite, walk-in robes and a north-facing breakfast balcony boasting commanding, treetop views overlooking the yard and pool. Another bedroom showcases stunning views of Port Phillip Bay.
Comprehensive features include a double garage, double carport, storage for a boat or camper plus additional driveway parking, an extensive workshop space and garden shed, cooling double-brick construction, heating and cooling on both levels, a laundry with built-in cabinetry and plenty of integrated storage solutions.
The exclusive address speaks for itself. Walk to Sandringham Primary School, Sandringham Station, Sandringham Yacht Club and enjoy the convenience of Sandringham Village, Hampton Street, Bayside Farmers’ Market, Gypsy Village Park and your own local beach. Offering comfort for today and endless promise for tomorrow, this outstanding residence showcases superior family living in a dream location. Inspect today!
* Up to 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR, en suite, spa bath and balcony, 2 with BIR, built-in storage and study nooks, and the fourth could work as a study or sitting room
* Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area
* Welcoming formal lounge and dining rooms
* Deluxe kitchen with island bench and stone benchtops
* Luxurious bathroom featuring a relaxing bath and twin vanity
* Laundry with ample cupboard space
* Handy wet feature bar
* Downstairs powder room
* Al fresco dining with pergola and built-in BBQ, ideal for entertaining with substance
* Large, heated, fully tiled swimming pool and sauna
* Established low-maintenance garden and spacious, private rear yard
* Workshop and sheds for big boys’ toys
* Double garage, double carport plus additional driveway parking for several cars
* Ample storage for boat and/or caravan
* Double brick construction
* Stylish Roman blinds
* 2 open fireplaces
* Ducted heating and split-system heating and cooling throughout
* Plenty of storage
* Close to Sandringham Yacht Club, beach, shopping, schools, transport, cafes, restaurants, and parkland
Property Code: 876