11 Burwood Street,
Generous Family Home Just 300m from the BeachWith a location that is nothing short of spectacular less than 300m from the beach with world-class surf breaks, idyllic swimming spots and scenic coastal walks all on your doorstep, this quality brick home enjoys all the benefits of its seaside location. Positioned on a 344.2sqm parcel with a long east/west orientation, it absorbs warming winter sun yet is shaded in summer by a choice of private verandahs with cooling sea breezes permeating every corner of the home.
Step inside to a sunroom, that’s also accessed via the master bedroom, then through a versatile office or lounge room to the living area that has an abundance of natural light, with two verandahs and an airy, open feel. Smartly renovated and positioned at the core of the home, the kitchen features 60mm granite benches, Ilve cooking appliances and a fully-integrated Miele dishwasher. Four bedrooms, 3-up, 1-down, offer a variety of retreat-like spaces, served by a bathroom on each floor along with a lower level rumpus, valuable storage and the garage. Outside, there is a covered alfresco area with granite pavers and an easycare lawn framed by established gardens and majestic palms that provide shade and privacy.
The lifestyle in this prized pocket of Merewether is beyond compare. Walk out your front door and within five minutes you can be standing on a choice of beaches. Or wander to The Junction or Darby Street where you can browse through a fabulous selection of boutique shops, choose from a number of popular cafes for your coffee, or for kids, a choice of sought-after primary schools and parkland are just a few minutes from here.
- Brick construction with granosite cement render and glazed white terracotta roof
- Rear and side verandahs are fitted with sandstone tiles, front verandah entry has glass mosaic tiles
- Godfrey Hirst carpet throughout with new Ironbark floor to kitchen and dining
- A choice of three separate living areas across two levels
- Air-conditioning and gas heating provides seasonal comfort
- Stroll to Empire Park, Bar Beach Bowling club and a choice of beaches
Council Rates: $3,105.54 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $838.32 approx. per annum