House for sale
11 Deans Street,
6 2 1
ESR $1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Exceptional Living Areas & Six Bedrooms!This is a rare find and ideal for a large family looking for a home that offers all the modern comforts and lifestyle living in a central location. Designed to entertain in style with three living zones, a fully appointed quality kitchen, two bathrooms, heating and cooling. Perfectly positioned and within walking distance to the Coburg Lake Reserve, schools, transport, playgrounds and Sydney Road Shopping Precinct.
You won't be disappointed!
- BUILT: In 2001 approximately and a one owner home.
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick veneer home under a concrete tiled roof.
- LAND AREA: 435m2 approximately.
- BUILDING: Building internal area is 20 squares approximately.
- BEDROOMS: Five spacious bedrooms with carpeted flooring all with sliding mirrored built
- STUDY: Double entry with carpeted flooring and built in cupboard.
- KITCHEN: A vinyl wrap white kitchen with breakfast bench, pantry and an abundance of
cupboard and bench space.
Also includes a stainless steel 5 burner gas hot plate, wall oven/microwave,
dishwasher and rangehood.
- MEALS: East facing, tiled flooring with sliding door access to the rear yard.
- LOUNGE/DINING: Tiled formal lounge and dining room with bay window,
- FAMILY ROOM: East facing, tiled flooring and overlooking the rear yard.
- BATHROOM: Tiled with a corner bath, corner shower and a single vanity.
- ENSUITE: Tiled with a corner spa bath, corner shower, single vanity and toilet.
- POWDER ROOM: Toilet and single vanity.
- LAUNDRY: Spacious with built in cupboard and single trough. .
- OUTDOORS: Extensive pattern paved concrete perfect for entertaining and low maintenance
backyard facing north/east.
- PARKING: Rear access via right of way to a single carport and off street parking.
- FEATURES: Gas ducted heating, two split system air-conditioners, low voltage downlights
and window coverings.
- POTENTIAL RENTAL RETURN: $700 - $770 p/w (approx.)
- Located within close distance to Sydney Road Shopping Precinct, parks and local schools
- Walking distance multiple transport service with only 200m to the Tram line on Sydney Road
and 450m to the Batman Train Station and 1.2km to the Coburg Train Station.
- Coburg is located 9km's north of the CBD with terrific City Link and Melbourne Airport
One not to be missed!
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019