House for sale
11 Delorme Street,
Noosa Heads, QLD
3 3 2
Timeless Elegance & StyleOozing character and charm this two level elegant family home offers timeless style and attention to detail in this sought after residential pocket of Noosa Heads.
Discretely positioned, from the moment you open the front gate you will feel like you have entered your own private paradise. A lagoon style swimming pool surrounded by immaculate landscaped grounds ensures absolute privacy and is the perfect backdrop for ultimate entertaining.
Generous dimensions, soaring ceilings and delightful character features add to the appeal of this unique home.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a study nook spread over the two levels. The lower level features a guest bedroom and bathroom, formal and informal living areas, a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cook top and a separate laundry. Glass sliding doors give easy access to the front and the rear garden of the home which has plenty of room for children and pets alike.
Accessed via a timber spiral staircase, the upper level features a generous master bedroom with en-suite, a second bedroom, also en- suited and a study nook. Both bedrooms benefit from the large balcony running the length of the house with its amazing outlook to Noosa Hill and the National Park beyond, a great spot to sit back and enjoy the breeze.
Incredibly convenient with everything at your doorstep, this home of great calibre will be much desired by couples and families alike.
- 642mÂ² elevated block
- Construction: double brick rendered with colourbond roof
- Fully renovated
- 3 bedrooms plus office nook, 3 bathrooms
- Security entry with visual intercom
- Spacious open plan living with travertine tiles throughout
- Soaring timber ceilings
- Built in bar with glass shelving
- Kitchen: stone bench tops, Ilve gas cook top, dishwasher, abundant storage space
- Two living areas access the front and rear of property
- Guest bedroom and bathroom lower level
- Spiral staircase leads to the upper level
- Upper level master bedroom with en-suite, 2nd en-suited bedroom, study nook
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Large upper balcony with outlook to Noosa Hill and beyond
- Concrete gumnut lagoon style saltwater pool
- Immaculate landscaped gardens with irrigation system
- Garden shed
- A 3000 litre water tank at rear of property and two 1000 litre water tanks to the front
- Double lock up garage
Last updated: 03:10AM on Oct 16th 2018