11 Greenhill Crescent,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD BY DANIEL COOK & DAVID BEVERIDGEEntertainer's sanctuary primed for family living
Superbly tailored and beautifully styled for everyday family functionally, this large scale home delivers a superlative design encouraging easy living and spectacular entertaining. Tucked into its substantial 1,036sqm block, its showcases style and comfort over two breezy, light filled levels providing an abundance of internal living spaces and inviting outdoor areas including a large deck, pool and Jacuzzi. The outlook is serene, beautiful leafy and green, gracing the home with a retreat-like feel and superb privacy. Held and updated over the last sixteen years, it rests in a quiet pocket a quick stroll to the local shops and bus services and within the sought-after St Ives North catchment.
* Light filled double height entry, Spotted gum floors
* Entertainer's sanctuary primed for family living
* Large formal lounge room, substantial formal dining
* Sprawling open plan casual living and dining rooms
* Quality stone and gas chef's kitchen, ducted a/c
* Deep front verandahs, expansive alfresco deck
* Jacuzzi with superb leafy vistas, pool, poolside terraces
* Study with external access, robes and nearby bathroom is perfect as a guest suite or au pair accommodation
* Teenage retreat, four substantial bedrooms with robes
* Luxury master with his/her robes, WIR, sitting and ensuite
* Main bathroom with spa bath, internal access DLUG.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.