11 Ironbark Avenue,
Byron Bay, NSW
Beachside HideawayBeautifully built in a private beachside setting, this character property exudes a relaxed Indonesian style vibe.
• 575m2 elevated block at the end of a private no through road
• Beach path access directly to the Tallow Lagoon/Estuary -Beach
• Glenn Murcutt Design house
• Open plan kitchen overlooking the living and dining
• Private entertainer's deck
• Potential to improve and expand the current dwelling (STCA)
• The main bedroom is a good size and has a built-in robe
• There is a second bedroom/study, double lock up garage, carport and separate building that could easily be a self-contained granny flat/ studio (STCA)
• St Finbarr's Primary School and Byron Bay High School less than a block away
• Walking distance (15 mins) to Byron Bay town centre and Main Beach (5 mins by bicycle)
For further information call Paul Prior 0418 324 297 or James Young 0419 856 840.