House for sale
11 Levanzo Way,
4 3 2
UNDER OFFER - Harley Burke
UNDER OFFER - Harley BurkeThe seller is offering a 24-month lease back at 6% return with a further 2 x 1-year options if desired, terms negotiable. Custom furniture package also available.
The highest class of modern quality abounds throughout this brand-new 4 bedroom 3 bathroom Trendsetter Homes residence that spans two stunning levels and occupies an enviable position opposite Hillarys Boat Harbour in the fledgling Harbour Rise Sorrento development.
There are two separate entry points into this sublime property – a main gated entrance where you walk past low-maintenance gardens before being greeted by a feature front door and the privacy of a rear laneway for access into a remote-controlled double garage, a powered storage nook and a handy internal shopper’s passage. Rectified 800mm x 800mm porcelain tiling is commonplace throughout the interior, including an open-plan family and dining area downstairs that exudes style and incorporates an electronic-functioning kitchen into its five-star design.
Sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops, excellent integrated Siemens appliances and seemingly-endless built-in storage space are complemented by sliding-door access out to a dream alfresco entertaining area with its own outdoor kitchen, Beef Eater barbecue and commercial range hood overlooking a shimmering below-ground lap pool. Also on the ground floor is a fourth bedroom-come-home office with its own side access, a fully-tiled third bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity and a fully-tiled laundry where a walk-in linen press and extra built-in storage precede outdoor access to a tranquil and enclosed drying courtyard.
Upstairs, gleaming flooring highlights the second living zone that works well as either an open theatre room or retreat and connects to a fabulous timber-lined front balcony with yet another external barbecue and splendid views towards the marina. The piece de resistance as far as the main sleeping quarters are concerned is a resort-style master bedroom suite, comprising of Halo-lit ceilings, a giant fitted walk-in wardrobe/dresser, a pleasant aspect over the pool and alfresco and the sleekest of fully-tiled ensuite bathroom where a separate shower, separate toilet and separate twin stone vanities meet a self-filling bathtub at the center of it all.
Close to pristine beaches, cafes, restaurants, Sacred Heart College, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, shopping at Hillarys Shopping Centre and the new-and-improved Westfield Whitford City, the Rottnest ferry, the Aquarium of Western Australia, Greenwood Train Station and the freeway, this sensational property truly finds itself in a sensational location that is also 18km (approx.) from our vibrant CBD. Make all of your dreams come true at once!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Stylish light fittings to an open-plan downstairs family and dining area that boasts a flat-screen television on feature panelling, with built-in media shelving underneath
• Accompanying a double sink in the kitchen and views out to the side garden are a Siemens five-burner gas cook top, a separate oven, integrated dishwasher and a coffee maker
• Stunning main alfresco entertaining area by the pool, complete with a Beef Eater barbecue, a commercial-grade range hood, stylish tiled splashbacks, storage, a sink and power points
• The upstairs living space has a walk-in linen press and a mounted TCL flat-screen television, as well as a bar and sink with a drinks fridge - plus outdoor balcony access
• The balcony itself is tiled with a ceiling fan, feature down lighting and a built-in Discovery BBQ
• Carpeted 2nd upstairs bedroom with built-in robes
• Large 3rd upper-level bedroom has a WIR
• Fully-tiled main upstairs bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Fully-tiled upper-level powder room with a stone vanity
• The home office/4th bedroom also has BIR’s
• Quality Shear blinds and profile doors throughout
• Solid Caesar Stone bench tops throughout
• Individually-designed steel balustrade and floating staircase
• Full commercial aluminium window frames
• Floating fireplace to upstairs living/theatre area
• 36-course high ceilings downstairs
• Lacquered cabinetry throughout
• Feature exposed aggregate throughout
• German-designed sanitary ware throughout
• Security alarm system
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with touch-pad individual zone controls
• Built-in ceiling speakers throughout
• Feature recessed ceilings throughout
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Off-road parking outside your front door for friends and guests
• Duncraig Senior High School catchment zone
• Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School in Karrinyup and the Edith Cowan University and TAFE campuses in Joondalup
• Public transport in abundance nearby, as well as cycle paths along the coast
• Footsteps away from the Sorrento Quay retail development, plus the Whitfords Nodes reserve beach park, the Sorrento Surf Club and Hillarys Yacht Club
• Several golf courses at Hamersley (public), Lake Karrinyup and Joondalup Resort are only a matter of a few minutes away
For more information about this property or to arrange your own private inspection, please call Harley Burke today on 0402 456 209.
Last updated: 05:36PM on Aug 21st 2017