11 Mercer Street,
Great position, spectacular views - just complete the pictureOccasionally an extraordinary house and land opportunity presents itself and this is one of those rare and exciting events. An almost completed, brand new, architect designed, 4 bedroom home in one of Queenscliff's prime locations, with spectacular bay views and close to everything - ready for you to put your own personal stamp on it.
Currently at lock up stage and ready for painting and fitting out, the home offers well planned zoned living on two levels. The ground floor has four bedrooms and two bathrooms (master with ensuite) a study, laundry, large rumpus room and garage. A lift takes you to the first floor where a huge kitchen/dining/living area is blessed with some of the finest views of Swan Bay and the Marina you'll find in Queenscliff.
Taking advantage of its wonderful elevation, the home also has west and east facing decks, plus a rooftop terrace with even more panoramic views - including glimpses of the Rip and the Mornington Peninsula beyond.
On top of all this potential, the brilliant location means you can walk to everything that this historic coastal town has to offer.
- Almost completed, architect designed home in prime position
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, rumpus, laundry and garage
- Lift to open-plan kitchen/dining/living and spectacular views
- East and west decks on first floor plus rooftop terrace
- Walk to shops, cafes, boutiques, restaurants and marina
- Put your own personal stamp on this outstanding home