House for sale
11 Niello Close,
Castle Hill, NSW
5 2 3
Impressive Master Built Residence on 819m2 with Northerly Rear Aspect.Finally, a home that sets itself apart from all the rest. An exclusive cul-de-sac location within the prestigious alcove of Castle Brae Estate, this home was perfectly designed to take full advantage of its high northerly aspect and park vista. Set amongst equally stunning homes on an enviable 819m2 of land, this master-built 54 square Cosmopolitan residence exudes a refined elegance with a blend of French Provincial casual living.
Conveniently located 11 Niello Close is just minutes from Castle Hills superb entertainment and shopping precinct as well as city express buses, the forthcoming Northwest rail and an exceptional choice of both public and private schools.
The outstanding quality this home displays is immediately evident; from the 6 metre high ceilings, gorgeous Australian Ash timber flooring to the warming gas fireplace with antique Australian Cedar Mantle; not to mention the fabulous gourmet kitchen with stainless steel European appliances, Vintec wine fridge, 40mm stone benchtops, walk in pantry and deep butler's sink.
With a multitude of extensive living spaces there is plenty of room for everyone. Double French doors ensure a seamless flow to the surrounding verandas, various entertainment spaces and beautiful established gardens as well as the stunning in-ground pool with automatic shade screen and travertine marble.
No residence like this is complete without a palatial master suite and this one has its own exterior balcony as well as a lavishly romantic internal Juliette balcony, large walk in robe and deluxe en-suite complete with twin basins, double shower, heated towel rail and other luxury accessories.
This home comes with an impressive list of inclusions:
• Extensive 5th bedroom or perfect home office with external access via French doors.
• 6 metre high ceilings to the main lounge and 3.5 metre ceilings to the kitchen, dining and family room; all adorned with designer light fittings.
• Large automatic triple garage as well as a multitude of storage options.
• Cedar Plantation Shutters throughout, plush carpets, Australian Ash timber flooring and 150mm skirtings.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum system, natural gas outlets, alarm and 3000L underground water tank.
Homes of this calibre don't come around very often and should not be missed.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Last updated: 03:39AM on Sep 26th 2017