House for sale
11 Point Parade,
4 2 7
ONCE IN A LIFETIME* An opportunity to purchase a property with over 5200m2 of land adjoining Congo Beach is truly a rare proposition.
* This private oasis leads directly down to one of the most pristine beaches on the beautiful South Coast of NSW.
* Sharing this property with the kangaroos, wallabies and birdlife is something that you will get use to.
* Congo has one of the best surf breaks in our region and surrounded by national park makes this a truly idyllic retreat.
* The first dwelling offers 3 bedrooms, the open plan living area offers excellent easterly beach views, modern kitchen and the aspect from the bath is breath taking.
* The second dwelling has car accommodation for 5 cars locked up, plus a large double carport, there are two offices, a store room and the loft space is enormous and again offering a spectacular view towards the ocean beyond.
* The land is mostly native plants, gently undulating and encaptures the essence of what is Congo.
I have always thought that the demand for beachfront properties with excellent privacy will always be high on the wish list. Well wish no more, this property has just come onto the market.
Last updated: 12:02PM on Mar 20th 2017