Semi-rural Acreage for sale
11 Reservoir Road,
5 3 3
Ultimate Family Lifestyle on Coastal AcresLeave the stress of everyday living behind and come home each day to the peace and serenity of country living in this highly sought after Coastal location. Set on a peaceful no through road, with a commanding view out over the valley, this magnificent family home is expansive and inviting. The versatile floorplan is spread over two levels and encompasses multiple living areas in addition to a studio apartment ideal for guests or extended family arrangements.
Beautifully proportioned and presented, every room captures an abundance of natural light, further enhanced by gleaming timber floorboards, high recessed ceilings, downlights and a contemporary colour palette. Living areas and fantastic al-fresco entertaining lead out to overlook the sparkling in ground pool and lush country surrounds.
- Spacious modern kitchen showcasing Caesarstone benchtops, fresh white cabinetry, inviting breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of convenient storage.
- Upper level consists of the large open kitchen / dining in addition to separate living and lounge areas, Pool room and the oversized master suite with own dressing room.
- Full length, covered entertaining deck perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining
- Downstairs zone dedicated to spacious bedrooms, rumpus, additional bathroom and wine cellar.
- Separate self contained 1 bedroom studio
- 5 luscious, rolling green acres
Absolutely stunning from start to finish - indoors and out, this is an exclusive invitation to own a spectacular semi rural homestead while still being within easy reach of all the lifestyle benefits the Central Coast has to offer. Shops, schools, transport (train, bus & easy access to the M1 motorway) are all just a short drive away, along with the University of Newcastle (Ourimbah campus) and a range of beautiful beaches.
For further details or to arrange your inspection, contact Brian Milson on 0411 381 220.
Last updated: 02:29PM on May 23rd 2018