11 Seaside Parade,
Dolphin Point, NSW
AZURE WATERS AT DOLPHIN POINTEver wanted that laid-back lifestyle that Mollymook offered back in the 70s and 80s - before the cafe culture and cosmopolitan lifestyle hit town? Have you ever considered scenic Dolphin Point? With less traffic, less tourists, beautiful beaches, Burrill Lake, national parks, fishing, swimming, surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking and bird watching, it's got it all. The village shopping centre is a great meeting place and, yes, you can still get your coffee fix. This is the perfect holiday destination, the perfect retirement lifestyle or a great place to raise a family. Come and discover Dolphin Point and immerse yourself in its beauty and tranquillity and breathe the fresh sea. Opposite the entrance to Burrill Lake with it's azure lagoon-like waters rivalling many tropical destinations.
* Five minutes south of Ulladulla
* Sunny front verandah with lake and ocean views
* Home newly painted inside and out
* New kitchen with stainless steel oven, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher
* All bathrooms renovated with new vanities, toilet suites and tapware
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Four large bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan lounge dining with fireplace and outlook to the beach
* Efficient, energy saving LED and fluorescent lighting
* Single garage with side access to large level backyard
* Walk to shops, Lions Park and national park.