House for sale
11 Spring Street,
3 3 2
$1050000 - $1150000
Seaside Californian Glamour with Parkland ViewsClosing Date Sale Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Get set to excite all your senses as you combine the lifestyle you have dreamt of with the character & comfort of this stunning Californian bungalow.
Imagine being able to walk to stunning bay beaches, shopping & entertainment, primary & secondary schools, beautiful parkland, Frankston CBD & the station. Positioned in a quiet street with side lane access this picturesque Californian bungalow offers spacious light filled living areas, beautiful original features of yesteryear with the creature comforts of today, large bedrooms, outdoor entertaining & low maintenance gardens.
Additional features of this stunning home include:
• Three large bedrooms with updated ensuite to Master
• Separate formal lounge with open gas log fire & dining room
• Stunning character features including hardwood floors, feature ceilings &
cornices, picture rails & "Art-Deco" light fittings
• Modern "Art-Deco" styled kitchen with stone benches & European appliances
• Updated spacious family bathroom
• Freshly painted & carpeted throughout
• Gas ducted heating & cooling throughout
• Covered Alfresco with built-in outdoor kitchen
• Sparkling 8m x 4.5m automatic swimming pool with spa
• Large double remote garage with 600 bottle wine cellar & workshop
• Located within the Frankston High School Zone
• Delightful parkland views
• Securely set behind a high fence with electric sliding gate
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
The flexible open plan design flows naturally onto the covered alfresco, complimented by the pool-house allowing for the ultimate outdoor living all year round. Rich in history & stature, this Circa 1930's "old red" brick home is said to be the home of Frankston's first Postmaster.
Ideally located in a highly desirable & tightly held locale, directly opposite Victoria Park, this immaculately presented charmer offers a fantastic lifestyle where the Peninsula's best amenities are all at your doorstep!
Contact Dean Bozunovic today and discuss securing your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula!
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection.
Last updated: 10:19AM on Dec 16th 2018