11 St Helen's Court,
Burleigh Waters, QLD
SOLD by Ben WilliamsThis stunning , exquisite family home has wide water frontage and is one of the best homes in one of the best locations on the GC , beautiful "Burleigh Cove".
Situated in a quite Cul de Sac only 10 mins walk to Burleigh beach this incredible home embraces beautiful water views of the iconic Burleigh Lake and the mountains beyond.
Featuring four large bedrooms plus media room, main with walk-in-robe, built-in-robe and ensuite.
Separate living areas , external entertaining zones, gourmet kitchen with open bar and dining. Stunning swimming pool and lush sub-tropical gardens complimented by low mainteance gardens. Completed with double lock up garage and abundant storage throughout, this single level home will impress all.
- Large 865m2 waterfront block in a quiet cul-de-sac street
- Single level home, ideally located in a highly sought after precinct
- The outdoor entertaining area that looks directly over the pool , Lake and mountain range
- The flowing floorplan that enhances the 33 squares of living space
- Quality kitchen with stunning granite bench top, walk-in-pantry, and integrated LG dishwasher
- Dining area with an extra recreational/living space working cohesively to create a comfortable ambiance
- The master suite includes a large walk-in-robe plus built-in robe, access to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the glorious lake and ensuite bathroom.
- The main bathroom is outstanding with generous bath and separate shower
- Double lock up garage with extra storage space plus workshop station.
- Quality fittings throughout include zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, feature terracotta tiles in living areas, wooden shutters on all windows, two rainwater tanks, hot water system, security system, fitted security screens, easy care reticulated gardens, and excellent storage space.
Situated in an idyllic location in close proximity to Burleigh Heads’ renowned James Street and Burleigh Beach, this home is incredibly convenient with everything at your doorstep and would be perfect for those looking for room to accommodate a growing family.