House for sale
11 Tantula Road East,
Alexandra Headland, QLD
5 5 3
Low $3 Million Buyers
UNPARALLELED IN EVERY WAY - 6 STAR INTERNATIONAL RESORT STYLE MASTERPIECEPositioned on a prime, north-facing 1,214m2 allotment, 11 Tantula Road East, Alexandra Headland boasts first-class, commercial-grade construction, exceptional attention to detail, and a magnificent panorama from every room. The exquisite home sets the benchmark showcasing resort style living at it’s absolute finest all just a short stroll from patrolled beaches, the restaurant district and within close proximity to the Maroochydore CBD.
Across the three levels, which are all serviced by an internal hydraulic lift, features a blend of timeless architecture and exceptional functionality. Large, oversized glass doors sweep across each level, expansive living space and bedroom revealing substantial blue ocean views showing a perfectly framed Old Woman Island. A grand entry foyer awakens your senses immediately as you wander up the wide, six-star timber staircase to the main formal living, dining, and kitchen on the third level. This level features a large and open-plan layout seamlessly merging to create the best indoor/outdoor flow and onto the sensational entertaining deck. A sizeable office is also located on the top level, currently complete with two large timber desks and abundant space.
The clever design featuring suspended concrete floors and exceptional attention to detail spread across five oversized bedrooms and bathrooms (all complete with wardrobes, ceiling fans, and beautiful views). Two bedrooms and two ensuites are located on the middle level and the master suite and another two bedrooms and one bathroom (servicing the two bedrooms) reside on the top floor. The master is complete with a large walk-in wardrobe, double vanity ensuite and incredible spa bath which indulges completely in the sublime view.
The lower level is for entertaining with a full-sized and fully-equipped media room, billiard table area, sitting/library zone, bathroom and kitchenette all overlooking the sparkling in-ground resort-style pool. There is also a huge basement that could easily be extended to the existing space on this level or be a potential dual living option. The mature, easy-care landscaped gardens match the quality of the residence and you also have three internal garages and storage space with ample room to park more behind the secure electronic gates.
This deluxe residence is one of the most stunning, 6-star quality homes you'll ever be likely to own. You need to experience this one in person. Call Craig Porter now for more information or to arrange a personal tour on 0411 554 880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we love:
- Commercial grade high-end engineering and build quality
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, C-bus, Cat 5 wiring, Vacumaid plus 3-phase power
- Massive 1,214m2 (double block) with outstanding North-East ocean views
- Stroll to beach, cafes and shops/amenities with quality schools nearby
- Triple garage with storage and workshop plus internal lift
- Soundproofed cinema, pool room, wet bar, and double office
- Stone edged Azure swimming pool enveloped by tropical landscaped gardens and covered poolside entertaining
- Luxurious curved glass balconies
- Light-filled living and dining area with breathtaking views
- King-sized bedrooms, the main ensuite enjoy a luxe marble spa ensuite
- Soaring ceilings and glass expanses plus blackbutt floors
- Extensive storage areas plus basement (with ocean views, electricity and windows) which could be converted to a dual living area
- Brad Reid (Architect) and David Evans (Builder)
Last updated: 03:30PM on Oct 9th 2019