11 Tatong Road,
Brighton East, VIC
Limitless Potential on Big Block in Dendy Park PrecinctPrivately and peacefully positioned in the celebrated Dendy Park precinct, this surprisingly spacious home offers a free-flowing combination of sunlit spaces underpinned by an impressive and very workable 930sqm (approx.) block.
Discover 3 bedrooms serviced by a pair of bathrooms, light-filled lounge and dining rooms, and a large modern kitchen boasting an entertainers’ island bench and the addition of high-end Miele and Bosch appliances.
The rear of the home has been extended and the substantial open-plan living and dining area has been thoughtfully designed featuring banks of glass in keeping with the period, constructed to a meticulous standard by respected builder Kim Beveridge. Step outside and take advantage of a deep and broad block framed by a remote-controlled double garage and expansive workshop.
Providing a rare opportunity to refresh and restore a classic, build your dream home or significantly develop the block (STCA), the house represents comfortable living today until potential is realized. The position is unrivalled, the proportions spot-on and the raw potential is simply unmatched!
Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood metres from leafy Dendy Park, enjoy easy access to leading Bayside schools Haileybury and St Leonard’s College, public transport, Hampton Street shopping, and the beach. Astute buyers will need to act decisively and inspect today!
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR serviced by 2 bathrooms
* Approx. 930sqm parcel of land
* Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area with commanding open fireplace
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Deluxe kitchen with walk-in pantry, entertainers’ island bench and sleek Bosch and Miele appliances
* Laundry with ample bench and storage space
* Established, picture-perfect, two-tiered front garden and spacious rear yard
* Double remote-controlled garage with additional driveway parking
* Climate-controlled ducted heating and gas fireplace
* Large workshop which doubles as an outdoor entertaining area
* Stylish timber boards
* Plenty of storage solutions
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland and beach
Property Code: 989