House for sale
11 Timaru Close,
4 4 3
THE ULTIMATE RIVERFRONT LIFESTYLEThis awe-inspiring masterpiece is a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired residence architecturally designed by multi award winning designer Donald Spencer and proudly occupies an enormous 2,858sqm of blue chip absolute riverfront land with a perfect northerly aspect.
This outstanding safe haven exudes a level of style, poise, sophistication and opulence rarely experienced by most people let alone made available to the marketplace. 11 Timaru Close is blessed with an abundance of natural light drawn in by the impressive floor to ceiling glass, beautiful solid timber features, curved walls, extensive marble flooring and the subtle use of lead lighting accentuates the level of warmth and luxury you feel as you make your way through this timeless masterpiece.
The myriad of indoor and outdoor entertainment facilities including the river front floodlit tennis court masterfully takes full advantage of magnificent panoramic views of the Brisbane River. This enviable position also enables the home to maximise privacy and tranquility whilst remaining within close proximity to shopping centres, public transport and the Brisbane CBD.
- 4 spectacular bedrooms all with river views.
- Master suite complimented by a magnificent Ensuite and dressing room
- 4 luxurious bathrooms
- Secure 3 car garage plus storage
- Dedicated home office with separate access
- Flawless Open plan style gourmet kitchen
- Both levels host magnificent curved marble balconies showcasing majestic, elevated views
- Expansive media / rumpus room with built in bar with direct pool access
- Spacious billiard room with purpose built bar and private balcony
- An astounding in ground pool that was awarded the Gold Medal for "Best Pool in Australia"
- Floodlit Tennis court
- 2,858sqm of absolute riverfront north facing blue chip land
- Lush manicured lawns and established gardens
- Easy access to Western Freeways and Airport link tunnels
- 16 Kilometres to Brisbane CBD
- Approximately 25 google minutes to Brisbane's Domestic and International Airports
- Moments from your choice of local shopping centres, Mcleod Country Golf course and an abundance of park lands
This is an extremely rare opportunity to live a luxurious lifestyle and to secure one of Brisbane's finest premier homes on such a large parcel of blue chip riverfront land. A property such as this commands a visual inspection to be appreciated.
Last updated: 04:48PM on Jun 13th 2018