House for sale
11 Vera Place,
Padstow Heights, NSW
5 3 2
Price Guide | $1,300,000
Delightful family home set in friendly cul-de-sacIN ROOM AUCTION EVENT HELD AT REVESBY WORKERS CLUB ON WEDNESDAY, 9TH MAY AT 6PM.
An ideal home for the large family, this instantly appealing residence provides a warm and welcoming haven of space, privacy and comfort set over 4 light filled levels. Immaculate as is, it also provides the perfect foundation for a creative transformation with scope to update and capitalise on its tightly held child friendly cul-de-sac setting. Positioned within close proximity to Padstow train station, schools, restaurants, cafes and parklands, do not miss out on securing this one of a kind home.
- 5 generous sized bedrooms, all with BIR's, master with ensuite
- Contemporary chef's kitchen with loads of storage and stone benchtops
- Multiple living areas with an abundance on natural light throughout
- Potential self-contained flat with kitchenette, bathroom, wet bar & gas point
- DLUG, voice intercom, a/c, loads of storage & high ceilings throughout
- 3 bathrooms, all with floor to ceiling tiles
- Entertainers backyard with sparkling in ground pool and gazebo
- Only minutes to Padstow train station, schools, restaurants, cafes & parklands
Last updated: 09:32AM on Apr 23rd 2018