House for sale
11 Warralong Crescent,
4 2 2
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
ECLECTICFrom it's humble beginnings in the 1950's, 11 Warralong Crescent has been transformed into a unique abode that is visually exciting with a versatile layout.
A significant, architecturally designed extension was completed in the 1970's by the owner at the time who was an art dealer.
Split-level living offers an array of delightful spaces for all family members to enjoy. The expansive in-house, undercroft gallery would have catered for many interesting soires over the years! This gorgeous living space gives new meaning to the term sunken lounge' and also offers a wine cellar. Art lovers will be delighted by the wall space and timber picture railings to display their treasured works.
Impressive full-height entry doors, timber panelling, built-in cabinetry, stucco rendered walls and a brick floor in the dining room are just a selection of elements that add colour and originality to this fabulous home.
Enjoying a prominent and private corner position amidst manicured gardens, 11 Warralong is truly one of a kind!'
Presenting all offers to the sellers by 5pm on Wednesday 4 July 2018 (unless sold prior)
• The position of the 4th bedroom and sitting area with separate entry offers an ideal space for an older or independent family member
• Separate Studio (for the creatives) and large store/teen music room
• Renovated family bathroom complete with a Japanese bath
• Chef's kitchen with Miele & Smeg appliances, an island bench and a servery to the dining room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning an 1 split system a/c unit in bedroom 4
• Excellent storage throughout
• Security alarm
• Generous & sheltered alfresco and entertaining area
• Bore reticulated gardens
• A concrete pool can be reinstated. The pool is currently filled for a lower maintenance option.
School Zones - Mount Lawley High School & Coolbinia Primary School
Closest Park - a stroll to the beautiful Bandy Park
Lot - 1059m2
Annual Council Rates - $1871.00
Annual Water Rates - $1347.33
Last updated: 05:19PM on Jun 19th 2018