11 York Street,
Free-standing, potential and locationTucked away in one of Glebe's most secluded and peaceful pockets, this freestanding split level bungalow is perfectly placed to enjoy a cosmopolitan village lifestyle. Set on a generous landholding of some 235sqm, the home is bathed in natural light and offers inherent potential with its adaptable layout which is currently being used as a 2 bedroom street level house with a self-contained garden studio or as an entire 3/4 bedroom family home. Located just minutes from both St James Catholic School and Forest Lodge Public, local tennis courts, vibrant Glebe Point Road cafe/retail strip, city bus links, Sydney University Campus and the Tramsheds dining hub.
- Accommodation consist of 3 large bedrooms PLUS study or optional 4th bedroom
- A brand new kitchen on each level with stone bench tops and new gas appliances
- Renovated bathrooms, re-carpeted and painted throughout
- Original features including lofty pressed metal ceilings and fireplaces, huge laundry room with copper tub
- Side access to the sun drenched rear garden with ideal NE aspect with spare w/c and district views