110 Macquarie Street,
A REFINED VILLAGE LIFESTYLE.TENERIFFE VILLAGE.
A rare opportunity to acquire a super large, 186sqm three bedroom plus study apartment in this beautifully restored warehouse building.
North East leafy views across central Teneriffe from balcony off lounge and dining areas. Western Red Cedar shutters control the light and breezes flowing through the apartment. Enter through a private foyer that fans out to the wide well defined living and entertaining areas. The master bedroom suite features walk through robes leading to large ensuite. The kitchen is well designed and features a breakfast bar overlooking the lounge, generous work benches and storage. Near new solid timber flooring is featured throughout and air
A SNAPSHOT OF PROPERTY FEATURES.
- Separate laundry/ironing room
- 3 large bedrooms
- Separate study/home office
- Beautiful kitchen with added bench space
- Blanco appliances/breakfast bar
- Timber flooring
- L shape lounge/Separate dining area
- Heated pool and bbq area
- Very quite internally, concrete floors
- Security parking under building
- Body Corporate Fees $6,938 p/a
- Council Rates $1,200 p/a.
Enjoy a lifestyle only meters from the riverfront boardwalk and transport. Cafes, restaurants and bars are all at the door, it's all Teneriffe to a tee.