110 Wicks Road,
North Ryde, NSW
Much loved family home with near new granny flat.This home is set to impress working professionals, families with the diverse floorplan or even a savvy investor with quality finishes throughout.
Conveniently located within walking distance to train station, local schools, parks and the convenience of the bus stop right at your front door step!
Home Features Include:
• Land size 645sqm with 16.13m frontage approx.
• Light filled living and dining areas with tiles throughout
• Custom designed kitchen with granite bench top, 900mm gas cook top, dishwasher and plenty of storage space
• Four spacious bedrooms with BIR's and floor boards, master with ensuite
• Luxurious bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath and separate W/C
• Child friendly level backyard
• All season outdoor entertaining with family and friends with deck at the rear of the home
• Single lock up garage with storage space
• Split system air conditioning, solar panels and security cameras
• Double glass windows to eliminate the noise
Granny Flat Features Includes:
• Quality kitchen with gas cooktop
• Open plan living and dining
• Two good size bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Floor boards throughout
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Potential rental return $500 per week
• Separate side access from the front of the house
• Concrete Backyard for outdoor entertaining at the rear
• Storage shed and split system air-conditioning
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.