Block of Units for sale
111-117 Springvale Road,
2 2 20
Contact Agent - Offers Invited
MONASH CLUSTER & GATEWAY TO SPRINGVALE - A LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITYThe Phone Code for this property is: 78840. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
An outstanding investment/development opportunity with permit approved for construction of a 4-level mix-use residential development (20 apartments) in the heart of the Monash Employment and Innovation Cluster, which is home to a number of academic institutions, businesses and medical facilities. It's just a 2-minute-drive distance from the soon to be opened, luxury Hyatt Place Hotel Springvale and 1-minute-drive distance to Springvale station.
With superb frontage onto Springvale Road, there are 4 existing commercial/retail shops with combined street frontage of some 24.5 metres and all with rear access via a back ROW. These 4 retail shops combined on one title - almost 900 Sqm (approx..) of commercial-one zone, high-valued development site. The shops are currently leased, though vacant possession can be made available.
The development is in Springvale, an area with strong growth and business is booming. The strong growth of recent years is set to continue. In addition The City of Greater Dandenong has developed the "Springvale Boulevard Project" to transform Springvale Road into a signature boulevard, reinforcing the activity centre as one of Melbourne's leading cultural destinations.
Key Development Features:
• 4-level modern mixed-use building
• 4 high ceiling retail shops, fronting high-exposure Springvale Road
• 20 spacious, contemporary, well-layout apartments all with 2 bathrooms and at least 10 square meters of private balcony space
• 28 car parking spaces and 20 bike stands
• 6-metre wide back lane way allows easy access to car park
Position! Position! Position! ...
The Development site is centrally located and is surrounded by convenient amenities close by.
• It's less than 10 min walk to Springvale train station and an extra 3 min or so to Springvale shopping centre.
• It's 10 min walk to Springvale Primary School.
• The bus stop is 1 min walk from the site.
• It's 2-min-drive from the soon to be opened, luxury Hyatt Place Hotel Springvale.
• It's 6-min-drive to Ikea Springvale and 7-min to Sandown racecourse.
• It's 10 min to Monash University and 11-min to Monash Medical Centre
• The Glen shopping centre is just 13-min drive away.
• Major arterial passageway linkages not afar
INNOVATIVE DESIGN APARTMENTS
• Large size apartments, all with two bathrooms
• Entrance into hallway and not direct into living room
• Separation of bedrooms for better privacy living
• All bedrooms have large windows
• Large kitchen window bringing natural light and fresh air into the apartment for a sunny and energy-saving living
• Spacious balcony that can accommodate full-size furniture setting so outdoor space can be enjoyed more effectively
NOTE: INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Last updated: 03:09PM on Oct 4th 2018