House for sale
111 Commodore Drive,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
4 7 4
Unparalleled Contemporary Design & Luxury Combine.This magnificent riverfront home has been constructed and architecturally designed to create a truly unique ambience and offer a lifestyle and way of living that does not compare to any other.
Be the envy of your friends in this striking mansion - inside or out, this home effortlessly combines into one serene space that boasts sprawling living options.
The features of this residence are absolutely endless with functional design and meticulous craftsmanship evident throughout. Offering 4 spacious bedrooms, each with carved Italian marble ensuites and vast dressing rooms, a variety of huge but intimate indoor and outdoor living spaces, sparkling riverside swimming pool, and a parlour that could double as a car showroom for the finest of toys or even a 5th ensuited bedroom option - the list really is endless.
The kitchen would delight the finest of chefs boasting Gaggenau appliances, dual ovens, dual dishwashers, ice maker and integrated fridges. Serve restaurant style meals on the rivers edge.
The use of bronze windows and doors, exotic imported marbles and finest of fixtures and finishes throughout this residence create a warm luxurious homely feeling - something that is often forgotten in properties as advanced as this.
The foresight and planning that has gone into making this home one of the Gold Coasts most superb is clearly evident and exactly what makes it one of the most unique and livable riverfront homes to be seen.
* Incredible riverfront position
* Extensive us of fine crystal chandeliers
* Convenient laundry located on each level
* Commercial elevator and full concrete construction
* Gated secure street frontage
* Views of Main Beach, Surfers Paradise skyline and beyond
Contact Matt Gates for inspections by private appointment only and pricing details.
* This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
Last updated: 02:19PM on Feb 21st 2018