House for sale
111 Old Berowra Road,
3 2 2
Auction on site unless sold prior
Spacious and light home with leafy vistaCherished by one family for 24 years, this home offers plenty of space for large families. It's set on 780sqm backing onto a reserve and is a stroll from schools and transport.
- Light and airy floorplan is spacious with stylish modern updates
- Separate dining and generous living rooms boasting a leafy outlook
- Outdoor deck for easy entertaining overlooks the established garden
- Modern kitchen with timber floors, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Good sized bedrooms, one with built-in and two enjoy balcony access
- Well appointed bathrooms, w/c in the internal laundry, main has bath
- Large downstairs rumpus presents scope for dual living accommodation
- Heated flooring, air conditioning, side access, driveway, downlights
- Double carport and off street parking, storage room and a workshop
- Easy access to the M1, 10 minutes from Westfield Hornsby and trains
- Walking distance to Hornsby North Public School, Asquith Boys & Asquith Girls
For further information, please call Josh Saliba on 0400 231 424 or James Campbell on 0412 716 610.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 03:21AM on Sep 19th 2017