House for sale
111 Woongarra Scenic Drive,
4 2 4
Redefining Absolute Beachfront Living at Bargara BeachThis residence of distinction at 111 Woongarra Scenic Drive, Bargara is matched only by its first class location. The modern design of the unique oceanfront address has successfully captured the essence of Bargara Beach living. Showcasing refined elegance and unsurpassed luxury, each element of this home delivers a delightful taste of relaxed coastal comfort.
The intelligent design of this light filled contemporary home offers outstanding practicality and numerous options for entertaining. You will spend countless hours with family and friends in the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, or outside in the private, covered alfresco area. This home takes full advantage of its desirable oceanfront position.
The gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops & huge breakfast bar is equipped with modern European appliances including a 4 station induction cooktop, self-cleaning oven, integrated dishwasher and microwave. The cabinet height is 2400mm and incorporates adjustable shelving, soft closing drawers and allows for a side by side fridge-freezer including provision for an ice-making fridge.
Other internal living areas include a separate media room with feature doors plus a dedicated office/ reading space which could easily be turned into a huge walk-in pantry.
But it is when you are relaxing in your private master bedroom suite that you truly feel the essence of serene rest. The master suite features ocean views, classic ensuite with twin vanity sinks and a roomy walk in robe with ample shelving and hanging space.
The outside of the property is also beautifully presented with nothing more for you to do.
Plenty of off street parking is provided along with easy access around the entire home.
There is a lovely area of lawn at the rear (not too big) and the gardens contain plants that suit the coastal lifestyle.
Extra Special Features of 111 Woongarra Scenic Drive, Bargara Include:
- Expansive outdoor area accessed through 2400mm high rear sliding glass stacker doors. There is also an additional outdoor dining area at water's edge. It has power, lighting and sweeping views of Kelly's Beach.
- Main bathroom features a resort styled tub and semi-frameless shower screen
- All four spacious bedrooms have a ceiling fan and 2400mm high built-in robes & quality carpet
- Spacious double garage with 2400mm high door, storage shelving, internal and external access
- Fully landscaped with automated irrigation to all gardens and lawns
- Exceptionally low maintenance living
- Cold water and drainage provision to rear alfresco for a future outdoor kitchen.
- Clear anodized window frames with security screens throughout bar rear stacker doors which have insect screens
- 600 x 600mm rectified porcelain floor tiles plus floor to ceiling tiles in the ensuite and main bathroom
- Dedicated hallway with floor to ceiling built-in storage
- Generous and functional laundry with easy access to the clothesline and service areas
- Video intercom system
- 2700mm ceiling height throughout
- LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout
- Window furnishings are a mix of curtains, painted timber venetian blinds and some vertical blinds
- Stainless steel locks to front and rear hinged doors
- Rendered brick construction plus areas of feature cladding
- Rendered block front and side return fences with lockable gates
- Double roof insulation (both roof and ceiling are insulated)
- Full insulation to all north facing walls
- Provision for split system air-conditioning to master bedroom and family room (drainage and electrical isolators already installed)
- Plenty of indoor/ outdoor power outlets
- Exposed aggregate driveway paths and mowing strips
- Garden shed
Enjoy Bargara Beach's perfect year round climate, strong regional services and facilities, and close proximity to Bundaberg and capital city of Brisbane. Our lifestyle features the best of water & sporting activities - swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing & boating along with golf, bowls, cycling, tennis, yoga, and many more energetic activities.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 3
Media Room: 1
Land Size: 818 m2
Floor Size: 311m2
Built: Completed 2018
Rates: $6,210.36 per annum
Age: Less than 12 months
For any queries or to organise your private inspection, connect with your Exclusive Richardson & Wrench Bargara Beach Agent Le-Anne Allan today -on 0417-775718.
OR CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR PROPERTIES AT http://www.rwbargara.com.au
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information containe...
Last updated: 05:21PM on Jul 15th 2019