Apartment for sale
11101/30 Duncan Street,
West End, QLD
3 2 2
STUNNING TOP FLOOR PENTHOUSE WITH RIVER VIEWSApartment 11101 in Gardens View complex is a rare opportunity that encompasses a bespoke design and superior finishes throughout. Offering incredible views up and down the Brisbane River and out across to Mount Coot-tha, this opportunity allows for a modern luxurious finish with an abundance of floor to ceiling glass to capture the uninterrupted riverview position and offers contemporary styling throughout. This 151sqm corner penthouse has only one common neighbour and boasts natural light and beautiful cross-breezes.
Currently tenanted with a long term lease in place, this penthouse would suit investors or an owner-occupier looking for a lifestyle change in the next 2 years while earning income from the apartment.
- Top floor sought-after corner position ensuring privacy not found in many apartments
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with high ceilings, opening out onto the large balcony
- Three spacious bedrooms (master with large ensuite and balcony access)
- 1 Multipurpose room/4th bedroom
- Two luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Entertainer's Kitchen with massive bench space, 40mm thick stone bench tops and plenty of storage
- Superb fit-out, with stainless steel appliances including integrated dishwasher, stove top, oven
- Separate Laundry with storage and dryer
- Two Car Parks side-by-side with Two Storage Cages
- Fully Ducted Air-Conditioned apartment
- Large entertainers balcony with uninterrupted river and mountain views
- Brisbane State High School Catchment
Gardens is Resort Style Living and Amenities:
- 5500sqm of private waterscaped gardens
- Palm Lagoon Pool with separate 25m lap pool
- Water pavilions with sun lounges
- BBQ Areas on either side of the pool with dining area.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with bathrooms
- An exclusive residents-only function room and meeting room
This modern bespoke apartment is in West End's most sought after riverfront precincts. Walk 50m for access to Riverside Drive walking and cycling paths.
Utilities $1,040 per annum approx.
Council Rates $1,572 per annum approx.
Body Corporate $4,400 per annum approx.
Last updated: 01:15PM on Nov 9th 2018