House for sale
1117 Beechwood Drive,
Hope Island, QLD
3 3 3
FRENCH PROVINCIAL ELEGANCEQuietly hidden away on the edge of the Coomera River, this luxurious French Provincial manor presents a modern take on the historic balanced symmetry of this popular architectural style. With vaulted ceilings and elegant sash windows, this graceful family home enjoys light, enviable water views for almost every angle - a must to inspect for any discerning buyer.
- Rare 1081m2 waterfront block in prestigious Rosebank Gardens
- Close to the main Coomera river and overlooking nature reserve
- 3 large stately bedrooms all with grand en-suite bathrooms
- Multiple living and dining areas with high vaulted ceilings
- European style fireplace perfect for those cold winter nights
- Country style kitchen with stone bench tops and walk in pantry
- Covered outdoor entertaining with tranquil views
- Opulent study with purpose built cabinetry
- Separate laundry and downstairs powder room
- Wine cellar perfect for the collector or weekend entertainer
- Private gated courtyard with triple lock up garage
- Pontoon for direct, bridge-free access to the Broadwater and beyond
- Room for a swimming pool in the large sun-drenched lawned garden
- FIRB approved for foreign investment
- Close to the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Sanctuary Cove
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Where else in the world, for such a reasonable price, can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy, fit in a game of golf at the Links Private Golf Club' which by the way is on your doorstep with a prestigious golf club providing services to make life just so easy. Surrounded by amenities and shops, restaurants and those necessary health shops that make this area just the place for perfect lifestyle.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island Resort. We will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.
Last updated: 12:04AM on Sep 16th 2014