House for sale
112 Daley Avenue,
Daleys Point, NSW
5 6 2
World Class Deep WaterfrontYou will be impressed with the modernist approach to luxury living with this pavilion style property, boasting elevated views and a stunning leafy outlook. The epitome of understated luxury in a prestigious Brisbane Waters setting.
The first pavilion offers a self-contained studio set over two levels with its own grassed & decking area for entertaining, the main residence offers a flexible floor plan spanning over four levels perfect for spacious family living. Four large terraces all with spectacular water views, which create indoor/outdoor entertaining areas complete with a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen.
An impeccably appointed residence with no expense spared, comprising of a stylish wet edge pool overlooking Brisbane water, two cascading waterfalls, two fireplaces, ducted air conditioning, sauna, fully equipped bar, terraced manicured gardens, inclinator that takes you from entry level to the water’s edge, huge boatshed with a self-contained studio/entertaining area on the second level, fully serviced jetty with a deep water mooring that can accommodate a boat of virtually any size, located on 1,619sqm in an estate like setting.
Located perfectly for exclusive private schools & universities, train station, shops & restaurants. Enjoy the unique waterfront and boating lifestyle, cruise the pristine Brisbane Waters with easy access to Broken Bay, Pittwater and the Hawkesbury River.
- Grandly proportioned master suite, walk-in robe plus ensuite
- Four large bedrooms to main house plus study/5th bedroom
- Three separate family rooms open to outdoor living
- Total of five full bathrooms with two additional w/c
- Piano bar opens to large deck with gorgeous swimming pool
- Main house features a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
- Inclinator from the entrance all the way down to private jetty
- Separate fully self-contained one bedroom guest house
- Sensational one bedroom boat house and large boat shed
- Gym with sauna, quality furnishings throughout
- Just an hour to Sydney via car or Darling Harbour via boat
Last updated: 01:15AM on Sep 18th 2018