House for sale
112 Turnbull Street,
Hamilton South, NSW
4 2 2
Friendly Auction - Price Guide on Request
Custom-Crafted Family Home in Sought-after LocalePlease SMS "112turnbull" to 0429 272 015 for your free Property Book
Flaunting fine craftsmanship and a considered dual storey design with spaces that connect, spaces that allow solace and spaces to relax and entertain alfresco, this c.2011 custom-built family residence, by multi-award winning Tullipan Homes, will appeal to the most discerning purchaser seeking entry into this sought-after locale.
Enjoying contemporary appeal, the home is accented by bamboo floors and a warm neutral colour palette where the open plan living and dining domain, encompassing an island kitchen, is warmed by the natural light of a north to rear aspect. A sitting room and media room/executive home office offer floorplan flexibility, while four robed bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study nook enjoy the privacy of the upstairs layout. With plentiful parking, an all-weather deck and a saltwater pool, there's all a family needs inside and out.
This home is perfectly positioned for an exceptional Hamilton South existence. The neighbourly street is just minutes from childcare, schools, beaches and the cafe cultures of Beaumont Street and The Junction.
* Six-year-old custom crafted home on north to rear 521sqm parcel
* Choice of living areas include a sitting room, media room and open plan lounge and dining
* Caesarstone island kitchen with 40mm waterfall edges, dual drawer dishwasher and Omega 6-burner gas cooker
* Stacker doors open to allow a seamless connection to the undercover deck
* Saltwater pool and fenced lawns will be the centre of summer activities
* Ducted air-conditioning and a gas fire provide year-round comfort
* Double garage accessed internally plus concrete pad out front for two further cars
* Full family bathroom, master ensuite and powder room
* Zoned for Hamilton South Public School just 700m away
* 1.2km to the heart of The Junction's popular eateries, boutiques and schools
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
-An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Last updated: 08:10PM on Sep 25th 2017