112A Janet Street,
Direct views to ocean & beyond, this 416m2 Torrens Title (c2015) residence enjoys total privacy at the back of a battle-axe block, moments to beaches.Clean architectural lines and spacious interiors define this c.2015 dual level contemporary residence enjoying all the advantages of its coveted location Approx. 1000m to pristine uncrowded coastline with world-class surf breaks, swimming and dining all close by. Designed for easy family living and entertaining, its light-filled upper level connects to a wide entertainer's terrace capturing suburb and ocean views, while soothing summer breezes reflect its coastal setting.
Light, bright and streamlined, the house provides living, bathroom and bedroom accommodation on each of its two floors. A stone island kitchen is appointed with a brand new Smeg gas cooker, a full ensuite bathroom includes a free-standing bath and the entire house is highlighted by hardwood timber floors, plush new carpet and a fresh neutral colour palette.
Peaceful and private at the rear of the block behind an electric gate, it also features direct internal access from a secure remote-controlled garage, a private north facing courtyard, ample storage and ducted air-conditioning.
* Double door entry into lower level living domain, which connects to a courtyard
* Bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite with freestanding bath
* Second bedroom served by a powder room and laundry with second shower
* Internal access from double garage; under stairs storage
* Open plan living domain connects to a wide terrace capturing ocean views
* Stone-topped island kitchen with new Smeg gas cooker
* Third bedroom with built-in robe and fully tiled ensuite with shower
* Fourth bedroom served by a powder room
A must to inspect this weekend.