House for sale
113 Commodore Drive,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
4 5 7
One of the Gold Coast's most iconic residencesOccupying 1,489m2* with an impressive river frontage of over 46* metres this iconic home sits proudly on the banks of the Nerang River and holds pride of place in a landmark position within the prestigious suburb of Paradise Waters.
The three-storey residence is a masterpiece of elegant architecture, practical family function, grace and charm.
Ceiling height double doors open to reveal a majestic atrium foyer with floors of lustrous marble and a sweeping staircase that was inspired by the Vatican. Entertaining facilities are palatial and include large formal and informal living spaces, a sunken riverside conversation lounge, private light filled dining room, and a casual atrium for informal living - all easily serviced by a gourmet kitchen and centrally located wet bar. No matter where you are in this property you are captivated by the widest and longest river views, the tranquil sound of lapping water, and mesmerised by the sheer quality of this outstanding concrete home.
For the corporate executive, the home offers a riverside home office or library and a private cedar panelled billiard room complete with bar and sitting area. Family and guest accommodation comprises of four luxuriously appointed bedrooms plus a separate fully self-contained guest or maids quarters with separate access and private living option. The master bedroom is of stunning proportions and takes in the most spectacular views from its elevated position and is complimented by dual dressing rooms and lavish marble ensuite.
Make the most of the Gold Coast lifestyle without leaving your back yard - there is an abundance of outdoor entertaining areas set amongst the landscaped grounds and large tiled Roman Bath style swimming pool - this residence is an absolute entertainer's paradise - all year round. Moor your boat on your doorstep and make the most of the incredible waterways that the Gold Coast is so famous for or catch a movie in your sound proof cinema if you don't feel like leaving the house - the lifestyle options at this address are absolutely endless.
A home rich in Gold Coast history - a dream home for many. Nothing was spared in the construction of this home, nor was any compromise made when selecting the site of their dream residence. An outstanding home, built on an outstanding allotment.
* 1,489m2* allotment with sprawling grand residence of over 1,200m2*
* Spectacular main river position with over 46m* of river-frontage
* 4 Hotel style ensuite bedrooms + separately accessed guest/maids quarters
* Formal and informal living options both indoors and out
* Soundproof home theatre, large billiard room and home office
* Basement garaging for 7 cars, gymnasium, wine cellar and boat shed
* Full concrete construction built with grandeur and opulence this home is one without compromise
* This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
Last updated: 05:19AM on Jan 15th 2018