House for sale
113 Francis Street,
Bondi Beach, NSW
2 2 0
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION.First Time Sold in 84 Years, Sundrenched Family Home.
Held by just one family for the past eighty-four years, this classic Bondi semi has been lovingly maintained for almost a century. It stands on an elevated block, perfectly capturing the all day sunshine of its prized north-east aspect. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac section of the street, just a stroll to Bondi Beach and its buzzing cafes, shops and bars.
- Two bedrooms, spacious eat in kitchen
- Established sunny rear north facing garden
- Ceiling fans in each room, plantation shutters
- Lovingly maintained, so much scope to update
- Downstairs huge laundry and second bathroom
- Possible ground level rooms and/or second storey
A rare opportunity to buy a unique beachside family home in excellent condition, move in now and renovate later, with potential to add a second level (STCA).
Last updated: 07:30AM on Sep 23rd 2017