House for sale
113 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard,
4 4 6
MODERN OASIS ON MAIN RIVER WITH BASEMENTBe enchanted by this tranquil oasis in the heart of the Gold Coast's best kept secret in exclusive waterfront living, Benowa Waters. Nestled in a prime Main River position and featuring 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, multiple living areas and an enviable alfresco entertaining area with pool, this recently renovated split level family home boasts flawless finishes throughout in a setting which harmonises contemporary living with simplistic luxury.
Featuring a sprawling internal layout, this residence has been expertly designed to maximise natural light and airflow, thanks to the soaring ceilings of up to 5m high in the entry and hall area. Showcased by a bespoke water feature and a sooth Japanese Zen garden in the front courtyard, you'll feel the effects of relaxed living throughout this family home.
Select from the sunken lounge with pristine polished floors, chill out in the media room or relax in the open plan living area, set against the serene waterfront backdrop. Expect to also be drawn to the deluxe kitchen, with its sleek and sexy appeal. Boasting a 4.7m island bench, upscale stainless steel Smeg and DeLonghi appliances, this will prove to be a timeless space to gather together and entertain, before retreating outdoors to the covered timber deck, overlooking the inground pool plus your private beach and pontoon.
You'll also be spoilt for choice with two master suites on offer. The first is as grand in size as it is appearance, overlooking the water and with access to the deck. It also presents with a sumptuous stone ensuite with sunken spa and dual shower plus a generously sized walk-in-robe. The second master is equally as inviting, boasting a bespoke ensuite with an elegant freestanding tub and walk-in robe in a spacious setting. Downstairs, the remaining two bedrooms present off the media room and feature built-in-robes and share a modern family bathroom.
Other features of this superior split level home include fully ducted air-conditioning installed, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, alarm and intercom, 6 car basement garage with epoxy flooring, vast laundry with a surplus of storage, low maintenance landscaped gardens and all on a sprawling 885m2 waterfront block with 22m of sandy beachfront.
Immaculately presented and with all the hard work already done, you need only move in and enjoy the benefits of living in luxurious surrounds, in a suburb which is only 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach & 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads as well as close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes & restaurants.
• Tranquil oasis nestled on Main River, 885m2 block with 22m waterfrontage
• Recently renovated split level 4 bed, 4 bath home with soaring ceilings & flawless finishes
• Multiple living areas including sunken lounge, informal living and media room
• Sleek and sexy kitchen, with 4.7m island bench, upscale stainless-steel appliances
• Living and dining rooms flows seamlessly to outdoors via stackable glass doors
• Two deluxe master suites, both with sumptuous ensuites and walk-in-robes
• Bed 3 & 4 feature built-in-robes and share modern family bathroom
• Enviable covered alfresco area overlooks pool, beach and pontoon
• Large laundry with a surplus of storage, intercom, alarm system and security
• Basement garage with epoxy floors, room for 6 cars
• Approx. 6 mins to Surfers Paradise, 10 mins to Broadbeach & 15 mins to Burleigh Heads
• Close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes & restaurants
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 03:20PM on Nov 22nd 2017