11/32 Outer Crescent,
Luxury, Low-Maintenance Living with Family-Sized Allure*ALL OFFERS IN WRITING WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE VENDOR*
Graced with designer substance, superior inclusions and house-like scale a matter of footsteps from Bay Street and Firbank Grammar, this exceptional 3 bedroom plus study apartment takes luxury, comfort and outdoor entertaining to another level. Offering a total of 4 basement car parks, live the life you love in rarefied style and sophistication!
One of just two on the second floor, discover an inviting sense of depth with a wide gallery-inspired entrance leading to an impressive open-plan living and dining area, enriched by a gas log fireplace. This wide-reaching space has three flexible and distinctive zones, ideal for relaxing, dining and entertaining in numbers. Boasting an imposing island bench with sleek drop-down lighting from above, the lightly toned, stone-topped kitchen will satisfy the most reluctant of home chefs with a full range of high-end Miele appliances.
The luxury living is further enhanced by a versatile, self-contained retreat with a kitchenette, built-in joinery and balcony access. Additionally, a home office with integrated cabinetry and shelving will have you skipping your daily commute in no time at all!
Combining captivating space with absolute privacy, a tempting trio of private balconies are a testament to thoughtful planning and design. A stunning celebration of natural light, enjoycommanding neighbourhood views with an opportunity to stage multiple outdoor settings and entertain alfresco all year round.
The 3 robed bedrooms are intricately detailed to perfection and share balcony access. The palatial main features finely finished, substantial walk-in robes and a striking, twin-vanity ensuite with a luxurious bath and fully tiled shower, while the remaining two bedrooms boast built-in desks. A family-sized bathroom showcases a stone-finished twin-vanity and a fully tiled, frameless shower.
Every conceivable indulgence is yours for the taking including secure basement parking for 4 cars plus a supersized storeroom, powder room, extra large laundry with separate linen room, video intercom, alarm system, lift access, ducted heating and cooling throughout, integrated storage solutions, double roller blinds, timber flooring, and so much more.
This is simply Brighton’s most convenient address. Enjoy easy access to Bay Street’s rail, retail and lively cafe culture with the shortest of strolls to leading schools and the beach. Perfectly capturing a relaxed Brighton refinement, investors can set and forget this high-return property, while owner-occupiers will love the luxury appointments and lock-and-leave certainty. Inspect with confidence today!
* 3 large robed bedrooms with balcony access, main with extensive walk-in robes/dressing room and luxe ensuite boasting sumptuous bath, twin stone-topped vanity and fully tiled shower
* Far-reaching open-plan living, dining and entertaining
* Stone-topped kitchen with Miele appliances
* Spacious study/home office with built-in cabinetry
* Self-contained, versatile retreat with balcony access and kitchenette
* Luxurious bathroom with oversized shower
* Handy powder room
* Large laundry with ample storage and shelving
* 3 balconies with treetop views
* Basement parking for 4 cars
* Large basement storeroom, ideal for cellaring wine
* Ducted heating and cooling and gas log fireplace
* Double roller blinds
* Video intercom entry with lift access
* Alarm system
* Timber flooring
* Close to shopping, schools, cafes, beach, restaurants, transport and parkland
Property Code: 1326