11/35 Haig Park Circle,
East Perth, WA
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!The epitome of executive luxury living in a position only a stone's throw from the Claisebrook Cove, this PET FRIENDLY two level apartment is more like a home than your typical apartment. With a sunny Northern outlook, super spacious open plan living , master bedroom and en-suite fit for a king or queen, this home should be on your shopping list.
For those who seek a low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle without compromise but still want to enjoy their privacy, this top floor Penthouse in a low rise building is a must view.
Don't let the pictures do the talking , you will be more than thrilled at the WOW factor this apartment has that can't really be captured through a lens.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- HUGE open plan living and meals area with gleaming polished WA Blackbutt flooring and feature ceiling bulk head.
- Dream kitchen with loads of bench space and cupboards, built in pantry, Granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
- No shared strata space with your own lift entry onto your personal entry terrace/balcony.
- Pet friendly building.
- Expansive front balcony with tree scaped street outlook for all your outdoor entertaining needs.
- ENORMOUS master bedroom upstairs including massive walk in robe, additional built in robes, enough room for a lounge suite and HUGE ensuite.
- The master ensuite bathroom has a double shower, bath tub, separate toilet and a double vanity with stone tops. You will never bang elbows when you are getting ready together again! There's also a four door storage cupboard just in case you need the extra room.
- Downstairs features a double guests bedroom with plenty of built-in robes with access to main bathroom with double shower, timber cabinets and Carrera stone top.
- Separate powder room for guests.
- Large double study / office straight off the front entry, can be used as another bedroom.
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage space.
- Large under stairs storage that is ideally being used as a wine cellar.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and an extra split system in master bedroom.
- TWO side by side car bays and large store room in secure basement.
- Secure audio visual intercom entry.
- Built: 2002
- Total living: 186sqm (as per title)
- Total strata area: 270sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,706/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,140.77/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $2,066.45 per quarter, plus $431.25 special levy per quarter (ends 30/7/18)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 200m to the East Perth riverfront bar and restaurant strip.
- 350m to Victoria Gardens Park, 750m to Mardalup Park.
- 350m to East Perth IGA.
- 900m to freeway access.
- 700m to Stadium Fitness gym.
- 15 minute trip to the CBD via Yellow CAT bus arriving every 5 minutes.
- 15 minute walk to the new Perth Stadium.