113A Carpenter Street,
Hidden treasure! Sun-filled resort luxury in the heart of North BrightonVENDOR MOTIVATED TO SELL
Rarely does a property with such panache and coveted features present for sale so close to the coffee shops, eateries and entertainment of stylish Bay Street …
From the drawing board of legendary architect, the late Col Bandy, and built by the renowned Nick McKim, this delightful 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse enchants with considered angles and playful use of light, creating a year-round sanctuary of elegance and luxury.
Two living spaces with hardwood floors flow seamlessly through an open plan kitchen, beyond double doors to a private sun-drenched, north-facing alfresco: perfect for upscale entertaining or quiet family dining in the open air. Beyond, an astonishing 15m x 2.4m solar-heated pool; a palm-filled garden and brand new architect-designed housing for two/three cars, with rear access.
The front living area features an OFP and picture window to a tropical-style courtyard vibrant with Bougainvillea, an inset wine rack complements the dining area, the kitchen with its black granite benches features copious storage and all-new Miele equipment, including pyrolytic oven. Another palm-filled courtyard and that magical pool and alfresco vista provide the setting for casual conversation and dining in the second living area.
Framed at each end by sliding doors and balconies, the upstairs area features an open study retreat, three bedrooms with built-in robes (two with double glazing) and two marble-finished bathrooms enhanced by new skylights.
The features continue: ducted heating and cooling, central vacuum system, all-new video intercom system, all-new pool pump, controllers, filter, solar pump and piping, in-ground piping and rainwater capture to fill the pool, plant watering system. An extra-wide 6m roller door with safety cell system maximises vehicle access from the lane.
Just a three-minute walk from North Brighton station, the Brighton Bay Cinema, the ability to ‘eat in a dozen languages’ in vibrant Bay Street and within walking distance of leading schools, Church Street shopping, parks and the beach, this unique property offers a very special lifestyle.
At a glance:
- Unique combination of wanted features and lifestyle options
- First-class architecture and build credentials
- 3 bedrooms with BIR, 2 with balconies; 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 living areas, dining area, hardwood floors, OFP, windows to courtyards
- Open plan all-new Miele kitchen with black granite benches
- Large north facing alfresco area, glass-walled 15m x 4m lap pool
- All-new 2/3 car housing with extra wide 6m roller door
- All-new pool equipment: solar heating, pumps, controllers and filter
- Ducted heating cooling, central vacuum, all-new video intercom
- Watering system for plants, in-ground pool fill and roof water capture
- Generous storage throughout, lock up and leave
- 3-minutes to North Brighton station and Bay Street
- Walking distance to excellent schools and more
Property Code: 1175