114 Blaxland Road,
Wentworth Falls, NSW
Idyllic Mountain Home Adjoining Golf CourseArchitecturally designed with instant street appeal, this two storey weatherboard home offers exceptional family living with free-flowing light-filled interiors.
Adding to its appeal, you will discover large rooms, bay and dormer windows, high raked ceilings and French doors leading to a covered outdoor entertaining area.
Only a short drive to Wentworth Falls village, cafes, transportation and reputable primary and high schools.
• Neutral colour theme throughout with complimentary blues and yellows
• Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Butler sink and soft close drawers
• Two bathrooms with quality fixtures and underfloor heating, plus convenient third toilet
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and bay window seat overlooking garden
• Hardwood timber floorboards in living areas with carpeted bedrooms
• Underfloor central gas heating downstairs with ambient woodfire in lounge room
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit and ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge room
• Lock-up single garage with internal access to house, plus carport
• Charming established cold climate garden with daphnes, roses, magnolias and hydrangeas