House for sale
114 Garden Grove Parade,
4 3 2
Price Guide on Request
A Fabulous Family EnvironmentPlease SMS "114garden" to 0429 272 015 for your free Property Book
Showcasing a fabulous family environment with excellent size, quality and a sophisticated, modern design, this c.2009 Montgomery Homes built residence offers a superb lifestyle property in a highly convenient position. It merges a split-level layout, a choice of three separate living spaces and a refreshing pool to make a great entertainer's home dedicated to relaxed in/outdoor living. The location, the spaces and the style of this immaculate property represent a home of excellent appeal on a large 576sqm block.
Highlighted by a crisp, white neutral palette, the floorplan reveals a formal lounge/media room, open plan family living encompassing a Caesarstone island kitchen and a seamless connection to a full-length entertainer's deck elevated above the backyard to capture afternoon sunshine and a pleasant outlook across the suburb. The master bedroom and ensuite also on this level offers ideal separation from three minor bedrooms and the family bathroom on the lower level all of which are anchored around a rumpus. Outdoors a paved alfresco, BBQ area and pool will be at the epicentre of summer fun.
The popular and tightly-held neighbourhood accesses Westfield Kotara, several popular schools and the Fernleigh Track as well as the beach and city within minutes.
- Family-focussed area on the Adamstown Heights border close to all amenities
- Air-conditioning; security system and gas outlet for BBQ
- Large study area with built in desks and cabinetry
- Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- All four bedrooms are appointed with built or walk-in robes
- Family bathroom with shower, bath & separate w/c; master ensuite; powder room
- Double auto garage accessed internally
- Fully fenced gardens provide a safe play area for children and pets
- Zoned for popular Adamstown Public and Kotara and St Pius High schools
Last updated: 03:42AM on Sep 24th 2017