114 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard,
PICTURE PERFECT MODERN HOME - NORTH TO WATER WITH SKYLINE VIEWSPrepare to be impressed from the moment you step inside this picture-perfect 2-storey waterfront home, situated in beautiful Benowa Waters: Gold Coast's best kept secret in waterfront living. Presenting with an impressive, contemporary stone faade, and set out over a substantial 811sqm block, this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom modern residence with soaring ceilings and oozing natural light throughout offers the winning combination of cosmopolitan style and comfortable living.
Experience entertaining with ease, when hosting family and friends in this alluring home. Featuring both formal and informal living rooms and dining rooms, as well as a spacious, upscale kitchen which flows perfectly out to the sun-drenched alfresco area, you'll be spoilt for choice where to unwind. With the sprawling Surfers Paradise skyline as your impressive outlook, you can entertain by the pool and the large expanse of lawn which gently slopes to the water's edge. Stretching 19m long, there is ample room for all those aquatic activities in the protected water.
Back indoors, as you wind your way upstairs via the gleaming polished hardwood timber staircase, you'll be enchanted with the views which await from the magnificent mezzanine area. Featuring an abundance of glass window panes to let the light flood in, and set against the famous panoramic backdrop of the Gold Coast, you'll look forward to unwinding in this inviting upstairs living area. 3 of the 4 ensuited bedrooms await on this level, all featuring ducted air-conditioning, with the master also offering a sumptuous ensuite, complete with spa and incredible views out over the water as well as a spacious walk-in-robe. The 4th bedroom, tucked away privately downstairs, is also presented with its own walk-in-robe and ensuite in soothing, earthy tones.
Situated in an esteemed enclave of the Gold Coast, and in truly tranquil surrounds, you'll feel instantly at home from the moment you arrive. Invest wisely in your future and contact Sam Guo and Julia Kuo and arrange an inspection today.
Superior features include:
• 2 storey residence with modern stone faade on 811sqm waterfront block
• All bedrooms with ensuites, 2 with walk-in-robes and 2 with built-in robes
• Sleek kitchen with Corian benches, walk-in-pantry and upscale European stainless-steel appliances
• Multiple formal and informal living and dining areas
• Magnificent mezzanine, set against the panoramic backdrop of the Gold Coast skyline
• Sensational water and skyline views from all living areas on both levels of the home
• Sundrenched alfresco area and pool - the perfect place to entertain
• Large expanse of lawn, slopes down to 19m waterfront - ample room for your aquatic activities!
• An abundance of natural light throughout, with soaring ceilings and large window panes
• Triple car garage, alarm system, gatehouse security, ducted air conditioning, fully secure, flat front yard, vacuumaid, water tank, data outlets, pre-wired media and family rooms for surround sound
• Central location, close to schools, shops, cafes and all necessary amenities, in a well-respected Gold Coast locale
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements