Rural for sale
115 Craven Creek Road,
3 2 2
EASY LIVINGThe easy living farm house has a large front verandah (12m x 4m), ideal for entertaining and comprises 3 bedrooms plus a study and two bathrooms. There is a large open plan kitchen, meals and family area as well as a second, very spacious living area overlooking the creek. Other improvements include an old dairy used for storage, a huge shed for farm equipment and hay bales, cattle yards with Larford crush and scales, 3 phase power and irrigation servicing two grids. The owner advises the property will carry 63 breeding units year in and out.
- 109.7 hectares (271 acres) of quality, improved grazing land
- Water security guaranteed with permanent creek and numerous dams
- 65 megalitre water licence and bike shift irrigation
- History of pasture improvement and weed management
- Comfortable 3BR farmhouse with spacious living areas
- The owner advises the property will carry 63 breeding units 109.7 hectares (271 acres) comprising 150 acres of gently rolling grazing.
The balance is hilly grazing which includes approx 30 acres of timber higher up. Water security is guaranteed with over one kilometre of frontage to the permanent, crystal clear creek and numerous dams scattered over the property. Bike shift irrigation services approximately 65 acres and a 65 megalitre water licence is being sold with the property.
An ongoing program of pasture improvement and weed management has been implemented by the current owner including regular applications of turkey litter. The property is divided into several paddocks suitable for cell grazing. Fencing is generally in good condition and laneways channel the movement of cattle to the yards near the house.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 01:50PM on Aug 29th 2019